Friday, April 18, 2014

Awareness

     Hi again! You have no idea how much I appreciate you all taking the time to read my previous post, it means a lot. Fighting discrimination is something that I've always wanted to do, and I feel so blessed that this English project of mine has functioned as a catalyst for me to do so.
     There isn't any major update in the status of everything. Right now we're on Phase 3 of our project, awareness. To spread awareness for Eliminating Ignorance for a Better Tomorrow, I visited my middle school and talked to some of my old teachers. I was completely amazed at how willing they were to help me! With any luck, the entire school of Pohatcong will become aware of the movement within the next few weeks, and that's more than I could ever ask for.
     The second part of the awareness campaign is the commercial! Okay...so I don't want to give away everything, but I will share one interesting detail: It's going to involve approximately 50 people. What?! Yes, you've read that correctly, 50 people! Within the next few days I will be gathering volunteers, contact me ASAP if you'd like to take part. All help it greatly appreciated, thanks in advance! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment